Define your future as a nurse and expand your career options. Earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree online from CU while completing your Associate Degree in Nursing. The online Dual Enrollment ADN to BS in Nursing program is an educational pathway available to students who desire career mobility and professional development, based on the Colorado Nursing Articulation Model.
The BSN portion of the ADN to BSN is fully online, allowing you the flexibility you need to take your nursing education one step further and create a wider range of career opportunities.
Your classes will be taught by exceptional faculty who are not just highly qualified as practicing nurses but are also great teachers. Our students graduate from this program with the skills and knowledge needed to provide excellent care to patients in a wide range of medical settings.
With the online Dual Enrollment ADN and CU B.S. in Nursing program, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Apply if you have been accepted into the Associate Degree in Nursing program from Arapahoe Community College (ACC), Front Range Community College (FRCC), or Pueblo Community College/Southwest Colorado Community College (PCC/SCCC).
- Transfer most previously completed prerequisite coursework from a regionally accredited institution.
- Join a small cohort, beginning each fall and spring, for progression and connection within a group.
- Benefit from practicum experiences designed to meet your personal goals.
- Focus on an individual area of interest and create a project that is meaningful and useful.