Are you an active Registered Nurse who is ready for more autonomy and opportunity in your nursing career? Earning your Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree online is a great way to reach your full potential and futureproof your career. Designed for working nurses, our online RN to BSN program supports your advancement and helps prepare you for the changing requirements of working in the modern health care workplace. It’s an affordable and flexible online Bachelor’s in Nursing program that allows you to earn your degree, live your life, and continue working at the same time.
During our fully online nursing program, you’ll learn from an exceptional faculty of experienced nursing professionals from the world-renowned College of Nursing at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus. You’ll learn from instructors who are not just highly qualified and experienced nursing professionals – but are also great teachers. They are committed to helping you reach your goals and transform your nursing career. You’ll graduate with the real-world knowledge and practical skills necessary to take command of your career and your future as a nurse.
Choosing the CU Anschutz online RN-BSN program is a smart decision:
- Quality – A BSN degree from the University of Colorado is a true sign of preparation and accomplishment recognized by employers across the health care industry.
- Affordable – Featuring a total tuition of $12,000, with scholarship opportunities available to every student, this degree empowers your future success.
- Fast – Designed for active working professionals, the RN to BSN can be completed in just four semesters (16 months).
- Flexible – Transfer most previously completed prerequisite coursework from a regionally accredited institution.
- Collaborative – Join a small cohort, beginning each fall and spring, for progression and connection within a group of fellow nurses.
- Engaging – Benefit from practicum experiences designed to meet your personal goals. Focus on an individual area of interest and create a project that is meaningful and useful to you and your organization.