The University of Colorado's online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) is a robust undergraduate degree that is designed to fuel your long-term success. Whether you’re ready to get started in the business world or you’re looking to complement your existing experience – the online Bachelor’s in Business Administration can help you accomplish your goals.
When you earn your bachelor’s in business administration online, you’ll develop a solid foundation in the real-world business skills that are essential for building a lasting career. The online BSBA program thoughtfully combines essential elements of business theory with experiential learning, empowering you to confidently communicate ideas and find creative solutions for today’s business challenges.
With the same curriculum and faculty as on-campus, you’ll receive the same exceptional education while enjoying the increased flexibility of a degree that fits into your life. Whether you’re interested in starting a career or continuing on to graduate school, you’ll emerge from the BSBA program ready to make an impact.
Tailor your online BSBA degree to your unique career goals by specializing in one of the following majors:
- Accounting – Discover a career you can count on. Whether you’re interested in accounting for the public or private sector, your accounting major will help you develop fundamental skills such as auditing, consulting, and tax compliance. (Home Campus: CU Denver)
- General – Choose your path with a Bachelor of Science in Business with an emphasis in Business Administration. It is a highly customizable business degree focused on providing an essential foundation and specialized business knowledge. This degree allows you to select courses in different disciplines that help tailor your degree to the area of business that matches your longterm goals. (Home Campus: UCCS)
- Management – Explore your future as a leader. As a management major, you’ll learn how to lead a team in changing environments and deliver projects under deadlines. You’ll gain a deep understanding of individual and group behavior, organizational change and design, and human resources. (Home Campus: CU Denver)
- Marketing – Break through the noise with your message. With an analytical component added throughout your coursework, you’ll dive deep into topics such as branding, promotion, research, and strategy. (Home Campus: CU Denver)
- Risk Management and Insurance - Recent situations underscore that understanding and managing risk are essential in the modern business world. With a looming talent shortage, the demand for this expertise is high and we are proud to have placed 100% of our students. By graduation you’ll understand the reality of risks that affect all individuals and organizations and how to manage that risk. (Home Campus: CU Denver)